As we age, our bodies change and we can sometimes find it difficult to get comfortable in bed at night. This can lead to restless nights and general discomfort. A solution for this is to invest in an adjustable bed. There are many different adjustable beds on the market, so how do you know which one is right for you? In this blog post, we will discuss the best adjustable beds for seniors. We will look at the features of each bed and provide information on which ones are most comfortable and easy to use. So, if you are looking for a way to improve your sleep quality, read on!
The Best Adjustable Beds for Seniors (Updated List)
|1||Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Base Cool Gel Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress||Best Seller|
|2||LUCID L300 Ergonomic Adjustable Bed Base, Queen||Highly Rated|
|3||Sven & Son Queen Adjustable Bed Base Frame w/14” Luxury Cool Gel Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress||Highest Rated|
|4||Blissful Nights e3 Queen Adjustable Bed Base with Wireless Remote||Check Price|
|5||iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base, Wireless, Massage, Dual USB Charge, Nightlight, Zero-Gravity, Anti-Snore, Memory Pre-Sets, Queen||Best Deal|
Why You Should Get Adjustable Beds for Seniors
This is the era of technology. We are living in a time when almost anything we could possibly want is at our fingertips. This includes, believe it or not, adjustable beds. If you are like most people, you may be wondering what the big deal is and why you should bother getting one for yourself. Well, wonder no more! Here are four reasons why everyone should get an adjustable bed
- An adjustable bed can help improve your sleep quality.
- An adjustable bed can help relieve GERD symptoms.
- An adjustable bed can help with breathing problems.
- An adjustable bed can increase circulation and reduce swelling.
- They’re versatile – they can be used for reading, watching TV, or just relaxing.
What to Look for When Buying Adjustable Beds for Seniors
Everyone has different preferences on what is important or not when deciding on a [keyword], but I want to offer my opinion on the most important things that the [keyword] should have.
Look for massage feature
A massage feature can provide relief from tension headaches, neck pain, and sore muscles. Look for an adjustable bed that has a variety of massage settings, like percussion, kneading, and tapping.
Look for A zero gravity setting
A zero-gravity setting is designed to reduce stress on the body and improve circulation. When in zero gravity, the bed reclines to a position that takes the pressure off your back and legs. This setting is ideal for pregnant women or those with back pain.
Look for preset position memory
A pre-set position memory lets you save your favorite bed positions for easy access. This is a great feature if you like to switch between sleeping on your back and stomach or if you need to raise the head of the bed for medical reasons.
Look for USB port
A USB port can be used to power devices like a laptop or tablet. This is a convenient feature if you like to work or watch TV in bed.
Adjustable Beds for Seniors Product Reviews
Here are the reviews of the Best Adjustable Beds for Seniors
1. Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Base Cool Gel Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress
Looking for a comfortable and supportive mattress? Look no further than the Classic Brands Adjustable Bed and Cool Gel Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress. This mattress is made with cooling gel memory foam, which helps to keep you cool and comfortable all night long.
The adjustable bed base also allows you to customize your sleeping experience, making it perfect for any type of sleeper. Plus, the 12-inch thickness provides plenty of support and comfort. Order yours today and enjoy a good night’s sleep!
- Best-rated adjustable bed base” – New York Magazine, The Strategist, March 4, 2021
- Enjoy lifestyle and health benefits with the Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Bed/Ergonomic Bed with programmable elevation positions, head and foot massage, USB ports, and wireless remote.
- Whisper quiet adjustable bed base with separate ergonomic head and foot elevations; programmable settings for lounge, TV/PC, and zero-gravity positions.
- 3-speed separate dual head and foot massage so you can unwind, relax and soothe your body
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
- Very Firm Mattress
- Cheap Quality
- Not Even 12 Inches High
2. LUCID L300 Ergonomic Adjustable Bed Base
The LUCID L300 Ergonomic Upholstered 5 Minute Assembly Dual USB Charging Stations Head and Foot Incline with Wireless Remote Control Adjustable Bed Base is a perfect bed for the modern lifestyle. This innovative adjustable bed offers the ultimate in comfort, convenience, and style. The L300 features a sleek, contemporary design that will complement any bedroom decor. It also features dual USB charging stations to charge your phone or tablet while you relax on your new adjustable bed. The wireless remote control lets you adjust the head and foot of the bed with ease.
- First-ever folding hinge makes shipping more affordable, and assembly effortless; Takes less than 5 minutes from box to bed; no expert assembly needed
- Base: Independent head incline: 0 – 60 degrees, foot incline 0 – 45 degrees; Premium motor is extremely reliable, responsive, and quiet; operates at 45 decibels when in use.
- Wireless remote with flashlight and programmable memory option for your favorite position; Batteries included
- Dual USB charging stations on both sides of bed base feature a fast charge and regular charge port
- 750 lb weight capacity; Queen measures 59. 5 x 79. 5 x 15 inches
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
- Easy to assemble
- Prolems in shipping
- Stop working over time
- Customer service not helpful
3. Sven & Son Queen Adjustable Bed Base Frame w/14” Luxury Cool Gel Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress
The Sven & Son Queen Adjustable Bed Base w/14” Luxury Cool Gel Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress is a combination of comfort and style. The adjustable base features an easy-to-use remote control with a range of positions that can be set at the touch of a button, including flat, raised headboard, raised footboard, and zero gravity position. This bed frame has a sturdy steel construction with durable leather upholstery for added support and comfort. Available in black or white finish.
- ENJOY A FANTASTIC MASSAGE – with the touch of a button. The remote control allows you to select your preferred massage style, intensity, and even save up to 3 personalized settings.
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE – Ergonomic design for ease of use and comfort. Wireless remote is easy to operate from across the room or while relaxing in bed. Use the wireless remote to adjust your mattress firmness, raise or lower your head and foot sections, activate massages and more!
- THE MATTRESS IS MADE OF MEMORY FOAM – which provides comfort and support for your body so you can sleep better at night. It also has a gel layer that keeps you cool all night long while providing pressure relief. This mattress is ideal for people with back pain or who just want to get a good night’s rest.
- Easy To Assemble
- Great Remote Control
- Quality of the Mattress
- The seller’s attitude was Terrible
- Broke a weld on the first day
4. Blissful Nights e3 Queen Adjustable Bed Base with Wireless Remote
Blissful Nights’ e3 queen adjustable bed base is the perfect addition to your bedroom. The wireless remote allows you to control your sleep experience from the comfort of your own bed, with head and foot incline options. With no tools required assembly, this mattress base will be a great addition to any room! The wireless remote features buttons for easy operation, allowing you to adjust the bed where you want it!!
- Wireless remote settings include: head up / down, foot up / down, and a one-touch flat position button
- Wireless remote control: one for Twin XL / Queen / King; two remotes for Split King / Split Cal-King
- Foot retainer bar keeps the mattress in place
- Easy setup and no tools required for assembly
- Adjustable height legs to 6 inches, 9 inches, or 12 inches tall
- Ships small parcel
- Upholstered grey linen-like fabric
- German motor technology for a whisper quiet motor and operating system
- Back-up battery power box included
- 750-pound weight limit
- Sleep quality
- Remote Control
- Problems with shipping
- Product broken when box was opened
- Problems with delivery
5. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base, Wireless, Massage, Dual USB Charge, Nightlight, Zero-Gravity, Anti-Snore, Memory Pre-Sets
The iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base is perfect for anyone looking for a versatile and comfortable sleep solution. This bed base features wireless control, massage, dual USB charging ports, a nightlight, zero-gravity mode, and anti-snore settings. It also has a memory pre-set function, so you can save your favorite sleep settings for easy access later. Plus, the 4i Custom Bed Base is made with high-quality materials and construction to ensure a long life. Order yours today!
- Head articulates up to 75°, Foot articulates up to 48°
- Ultra Quiet iDealBed Spec DewertOkin Power Lift Motors featuring 850 lb lift capacity
- Wireless Ergonomic Back-Lit Remote with 19 Buttons, easy to use and see
- Full Body Massage, including iDeal Smart Wave Massage (4 Different Modes, 3 Different Intensities) to help improve blood circulation and relaxation.
- 4 Smart One Touch iDeal Memory Pre-Sets including Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, Lounge and Flat positions
- And many more features!!!
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
- Super Heavy
- Motor Broke
- Damaged in shipping
FAQ’s About Adjustable Beds for Seniors
Here are some commonly asked questions about Adjustable Beds for Seniors
Is this a soft or firm bed?
I would consider it pretty firm. 1 to 10 with 10 being softest, I’d say this is a 4 or 5.
does this mattress need a box spring under it?
No. Memory foam mattresses do not need box springs. You need to buy a platform bed frame or headboard, however, if you don’t want to use a box spring. I used a regular headboard and frame so I use a box spring.
What chemicals are used to treat the polyurethane? Is this mattress safe?
The mattress is Certi Pur Certified which means it has been independently tested in the U.S. to make sure that there are no harmful chemicals in the mattress.
It can be tough making the decision to purchase an adjustable bed for a loved one, especially if they’re resistant to the idea. But with the right information, it’s possible to make an informed decision about which type of adjustable bed is best for them. We hope this article has helped you better understand the different types of adjustable beds and their benefits. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. We love hearing from our readers!